Mix preparation on construction site
- The mobile concept of the cold recycling mixing plant means the machine can be used in the direct vicinity of the operation site, saving both money and time.
- The robust twin-shaft pugmill mixer exhibits high levels of mixing performance with consistent quality.
- Mixing precisely to formula is made possible thanks to the use of accurate, microprocessor-controlled spraying units for adding various binding agents.
- The slewing discharge conveyor enables the processed material to either be stockpiled or continuously loaded on to trucks.
- Solid fold-out or rather extendable supports ensure the machine stands firm and enable it to be quickly and precisely aligned.
|Mixing Capacity||Maximum 22ot/h|
|Engine power||129 kW/176PS|
|Emissions norms||UE stage 3a/U.S.A. Tier 3|
|Weight in operation, CE||29,800 Kg.|
|Mixer type||Two-shaft compulsory circulation mixer with flow|
To learn more about Wirtgen and its products. Click here.